Package Code: MWB 001
Rate: From RM 1, 756 per person
Validity: March 2015
|Day/Nights||Price Per Diver ( Twin Share )||Price Per Non-DIver (Twin Share )|
|2 Days 1 Night||RM 2,945||RM 1,756|
|3 Days 2 Nights||RM 3,620||RM 2,206|
|4 Days 3 Nights||RM 4,308||RM 2,680|
|5 days 4 Nights||RM 4,978||RM 3,142|
|Extra day/ Night||RM 960||RM 767|
To add surcharge 50% on top of the above prices for single occupancy of a 2 bed bungalow. This must be booked well in advance.
Dive Package Include :
- Transfer between : Tawau – Semporna Jetty- Mabul Water Bungalow – tawau by van and speedboad
- Bungalow type accommodation on twin sharing basis with attached bathroom and the facilities of hot shower and the comfort of air conditioning
- All food and hot beverage while at the resort (excuding alcoholic, fruit juice and carbonated soft drink)
- 3 boat combinations dives per day with divemaster either on Mabul, Kapali or nearby Island ( except on arrival and departure day)
- Unlimited jetty diving from Mabul’s House Reef
- Use tanks with air, weights and weight belt
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ONLY FOR BOOKINGS MADE AT STAND-ALONE CHALET AND WATER BUNGALOW WITH 6 NIGHTS STAY WILL BE GUARANTEED 1 DAY DIVING AT SIPADAN ISLAND.
ENTRY PERMIT APPLICATION TO SIPADAN ISLAND
please be informed that all daily entry to dive or visit to Sipadan Island will be subject to approval by the Sabah Parks Management, which is in control of issuing the entry permit. The total number of divers or visitors allowed to visit Sipadan Island is restricted now to 120 pax per day.
Resort has been allocated 14 quotes each day out of the 120 pax. Due to this limited quotes our Sales will arrange only for divers who stay 6 night at standalone chalets and water bungalow to have 1 day diving at Sipadan Island. Please first come first serve basic.
The fee for entry Permit to Sipadan Island is RM 40 per person per day for divers, non divers, visitors and children. Yhis entry permit fee has to be paid on the spot in the resort.
As for guests who are staying at standard chalet based on our NON Sipadan Package, the permit for diving at Sipadan is NOT GUARANTEE.
We will not be held responsible for not being able to provide diving at Sipadan due to the conservation measures by the Government.
However, should the entry permit to Sipadan island is not been approved, we can offer alternative diving at nearby islands such ad Si Amil, Kapali, Mabul, Mataking & Ligitan where there is no restrictions on these island.